The Big Band Theory.
The scientific theory of creation is that there was a big bang, which created the material elements (earth, water, gases, chemicals etc..). These material elements then somehow combined together and created the various planets and one species of living beings. These living beings then somehow changed their bodies and became another species, and so on. In this way the millions of species of living beings we know of were created. This is termed as evolution, thus one body changes into another and so on.
The scientific theory of creation leaves many unanswered questions.
- What or who caused the big bang?
- If a big bang created all the Universes and millions of Planets. Then according to scientific logic, it should be possible to create a small planet or something with a small bang. Can any scientist create anything with a bang?
- Some chemicals mixed together created the first living being. The scientists have all the chemicals in the world; can they mix them and create a living being?
- All the millions of planets are shaped like a sphere, is this by chance?
- The sun has been giving exact amount of sunlight to the various planets including Earth for millions of years. Is this by chance? Too much sun or too little can destroy all life on Earth.
Vedic principles of creation.
- The total lifespan of the Universe is 311 trillion and 40 Billion years. This Universe is 155.522 trillion years old and it will end in 155.518 trillion years time. This calculation is based on the life of Brahma.
- There are millions of Universes with millions of Planets, with living beings. This Planet Earth is simply a drop in the ocean of Planets.
- All Universes have life, are closed, of different size and properties.
- The whole material creation with Millions of Universes constitutes just a quarter of creation. The other three quarters of creation is Spiritual, called Vaikuntha.
- During the lifetime of each Universe, there are partial creations and annihilations. At the beginning of each day of Brahma there is creation and at the end of each day there is partial annihilation. One day of Brahma is 4.32 Billion years; the night is also of the same duration. We are currently half way through the current day of Brahma, thus we have existed for approximately 2.16 Billions years in the current small cycle.
- There are 8.4 million species of living beings in the whole of creation.
900,000 species of aquatic
2,000,000 species of plants
1,100,000 species of insects
1,000,000 species of birds
3,000,000 species of beasts
400,000 species of human beings
Not all these species are present on this planet.
- There are 4 ages in which we keep circulating one after another.
Satya Yuga: The age of the truth and true religion. Everyone in the world is truthful and follower of the only religion in the world, the Vedic religion. The yuga (age) lasts 1.728 million years and the lifespan of humans is up to 100,000 years.
Treta Yuga: The introduction of ignorance takes place in this age. The Vedic religion is the only one in the world. The yuga (age) lasts 1.296 million years and the lifespan of humans is up to 10,000 years.
Dvapara Yuga: Increased decline in the truth and religious values takes effect in this age. The Vedic religion is the only one in the world. The yuga lasts 864,000 years and the lifespan of humans is 1,000 years.
Kali Yuga: The age of irreligion and ignorance. There is complete decline in religious principles. In the first few thousand years there are many religions, which will gradually completely disappear from the face of the Earth one by one. Only the Vedic religion will survive, but there will be very few followers. By 15,000 years into Kali Yuga, 99.9% of the humans in the world will become atheistic. Things will get so bad in Kali Yuga such that parents will eat their own children. The yuga lasts 432,000 years and the life span of humans is up to 100 years.
We are currently 5000 years into Kali Yuga.
This is the skull of a 3-year old female dating back to 3.3 million years.
The above is evidence proving that humans have existed for millions of years. The bones of humans dating back to millions of years can be found in museums around the world.
What Does the Vedic Scriptures State about the Age of this Universe and Humans.
This Universe has existed for 155.522 trillion years and this is just in the current cycle of creation and annihilation. Before this cycle there were countless other cycles and after this cycle which will end in 155.518 trillion years time. There will be countless other cycles. The cycle of creation and anhhilation is based on the life of Brahma, the engineer of the Universe. At the beginning of each day of Brahma, he creates everything in this Universe and then at the end of each day, there is partial annihilation Each day (12 hours) of Brahma is 4.32 billion years. Brahma lives for 311 trillion and 40 billion years, after this time there is complete annihilation of this Universe and the current Brahma dies. Then there is another Brahma and cycle repeats itself. This Universe is the smallest in Gods creation. There are other Universes, which are thousands and even millions of times bigger than this Universe.
Within each day of Brahma, there are 14 Manus. We descend from the 7th Manu. Manu is the first man created by Brahma, and his wife, the first woman is called Satarupa.
There is a vast difference between the teachings of the Vedic scriptures and non-Vedic scriptures. The Vedic scriptures are eternal and the Vedic knowledge comes from God himself. The fact that the Vedic scriptures are the oldest on the Planet proves that it’s the absolute truth. (Reference ‘Courtesy of Bhagavad-Gita.ws’).