The Journey of Self Discovery
Have you ever wondered?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Why I am forced to act against my desires?
- Who am I?
- Is there any justice in the world?
- How to connect with Supreme?
- Is there life after death?
- How do these questions really matter?
Here is an opportunity for you to Discover Yourself the answers to these mysteries of life, in a warm, welcoming, and peaceful atmosphere.
We are excited to invite you to the interactive “SELF DISCOVERY” programmes in the nearby areas. These programmes consist of music, mantra-meditation, philosophical discussion, and a light snack.
At these Self-Discovery programmes you will meet many like-minded, growth-oriented people like yourself, and likely make many new friends and contacts.
We would also recommend bringing family members and friends to the programme. This will not only give you support, but also help you connect on a deeper level with them.
The programmes are held once or twice a week at a specific time and place. These programmes are all free. Please contact us for more details about “SELF DISCOVERY” programmes.
Currently the programmes are taking place in the below designated areas with the leading persons name:-
– Tividale (Achuta Das)
– Hinckley (Pratyush Das)
– Bromsgrove (Amie and Nandani)
– Coventry (Jesal Das)
– Handsworth (Harinaam Das)
– Erdington (Paramesvara Caitanya Das)
– Solihull (Ravi and Mayapur Madhava Das)
– Walsall (Ram Das)
– Tipton (Ananta Das)
– Wolverhampton (Nitai Kirtan Das)
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org